Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tax Free Day is Coming

Triangular shaped earrings with oval multicolored opals and a swinging diamond
Ethiopian Opal, Diamond and 18k Gold Earrings
Tax free day is coming August 16!  Well technically it's going to be tax free weekend but, since I'm never open on Sundays, for me it's only tax free day.   As many of my regular customers know I also have a sale associated with the day and I'm having it again this year.  Unfortunately, if you don't already own a piece of my jewelry you can't take advantage of the sale as it's only for my existing customers.  But that doesn't stop you from taking advantage of the tax savings and if you don't yet own a piece of mine it's a great time to get added to the list for next year by taking something home with you. 

I have been busy turning out some new items for the case as well in preparation for the event so I do have some new things out in the cases.  Unfortunately some of them have already been claimed (as we allow you to come in early and put stuff aside with your credit card number to be rung up on the 16th).  The opal pendant in my recent posting with the super fine opal has already sold and I had a new pair of Ethiopian opal earrings (pictured above) made up as well that have already been claimed. This doesn't mean I don't have some other new things and I have a number of pieces in process. 

So come on by!!

Two circles dangling with green stones
18k Gold and Tsavorite Garnet Earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment