Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Christmas Time






First of all I love my new iPad. What does this have to do with jewelry? Nothing really but if you don't want to give your loved one a wonderful piece of jewelry than an iPad should be next on your list. Oh, I'm sorry I'm supposed to be talking about jewelry. Well this is a great time to come by my store (especially if you want to pass on a few hints to your significant other) because 80 hour weeks seem to get my creativity running at full speed. I have gone from new lows in stock on pendants and earrings to new (oh okay just recent) highs. I am creating five or six new pieces a week lately. Good thing: fun new pieces! Bad thing: no time to write long blog entries. So on top is a new take on an old design with emeralds and on the bottom is a new take on a new design with South Sea black pearls and diamonds. More pictures coming soon probably with no dialogue. Come in and see them while I still have them. Oh and forget about buying that great nuggety strand of black South Sea Keshi pearls that I showed you here: http://spirerjewelers.blogspot.com/2011/10/brief-followup-to-yesterdays-post.html because they're gone already!






For my new readers here is a link to my blog directory: http://spirerjewelers.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-directory.html




And this is a list of some of my favorite articles in the past:






























No comments:

Post a Comment