Total Pageviews

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sales Tax Holiday and Too Much Work



Well as always seems to happen with my vacations I've been worker harder than ever since returning (hence my lack of posting of late). It's always a lot of work to get ready to go and then a lot of work to catch up. Unfortunately the vacations seem to fade way too fast because of this. It seems to be a big engagement ring time and I've had a slew of orders I've been working on so that all these couples can start a new life together. I do love to see couples in love! Actually it's the part of my business I like the most. Some of them are custom designs and as soon as I get them made up I'll get some pictures up.





The weekend of August 14-15 has been declared a tax free weekend in Massachusetts. It is a great time to buy those wedding bands or engagement rings that you know you're going to need anyway and to do a little early holiday shopping. My existing customers should watch their email folders for a special offer from us as well for the weekend (well only Saturday actually as we're closed Sundays). The tourmaline earrings above are currently available. They are hand built in 18k yellow gold with some beautiful dark green tourmalines.

No comments:

Post a Comment