Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Some New Pictures

I haven't had much time to write on here recently because, in case you didn't know this already, I have to do pretty much everything here.  These days I've had to take over my photography work as well so I'm now handling making and selling the jewelry, all the social media marketing, photography, cleaning the store, etc. About the only thing I don't do around here is the bookkeeping and that's because my wonderful wife Kathy handles all of that.  Also at this time of year, I'm pretty much constantly under the gun to get the work done.  So it doesn't leave me as much time to get to writing on the blog.  I don't have much time today either so all I'm going to do is post some new pictures of some pieces I have done for the cases and some custom work, so I can get them out there for those of you who haven't started following me on Instagram (where you can see these things the same day as they're finished so sign up already). 
Carved black onyx (by Steve Walters) 18k gold pendant
 This piece is out in the cases.  I've been looking for a similar carving for awhile as I did one a few years ago that sold.


New freshwater cultured baroque pearls.      
Mokume gane, diamond earrings
 These are some classics of mine but a new pair just went out in the cases.



Rainbow Moonstones and Diamond earrings
 These are some brand new earrings I just put out.  The moonstones have gotten incredibly rare as rainbow moonstones (technically spectrolite) have pretty much been mined out.


18k gold, fancy colored sapphires and diamonds
 This is another one of my classic pieces but this is a new one out for sale now.
Natural color blue sapphire, diamonds, platinum engagement ring
 I just custom made this ring up for a customer.  I have a couple of versions I now do of this design. 
Tanzanite 18k yellow gold earrings
Brand new tanzanite 18k gold discs. 

That's it for today folks!

1 comment: