Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Updated Blog Directory



I have updated my blog directory to include a new section of some of my favorite posts. For those of you new to my blog there is a link on the right side of the page to my blog directory article which is a handy way to get to the subject matter you want a little quicker. Unfortunately this took me so much time to do that I have no time left to write a new article so I'll save that for another day. The ruby and diamond earrings above are a new design that I just did recently. There has been a recent push to eliminate the ban on importation of ruby material from Burma recently due to their improving civil rights situation. It would be nice if this happened as fine Burmese ruby material has gotten harder to come by because of the ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment