Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Some new pictures!


The new pair of earrings above are a variation on a new theme I have been pursuing of late. They have some of the beautiful blue sheen moonstones that I got last year. I'm rapidly running out of this batch of stones and I'm not sure if I'll see more anytime in the future so if they thrill you as much as they do me, it's time to come in and pick out some of what is left. The earrings also have .03 ct. diamonds in them.


This piece is a variation on another theme. I have previously posted pictures of the original pendants like this but it had a black South Sea mobe pearl in it. I have been unable to procure these anymore (I have talked about that subject previously as well) but the customer loved the picture of the original design so much (it's up on my wall at the store) that we decided to do it with a more traditional (albeit purple hued) mobe pearl. This piece was 18k and 22k gold with the mobe pearl, pink sapphire, emeralds and diamonds.

And the last picture of the day is a very old piece I made a long time ago. The customer who had bought it (along with a whole bunch of other stuff she has bought over the years) was in recently and had it on and I grabbed it so we could get a picture of it. It was 18k and 22k gold with a freshwater pearl, multicolor tourmalines and a diamond. The tourmalines aren't quite reading right, color wise, in this picture but you get the idea.

I also recently got in a strand of beautiful Ethopian opals from a new find. I'm calling them Ethiopals, because, as many of you know, I have a pretty strange sense of humor. They have a yellowish body tone but with very strong color flashes running throughout and are very reasonably priced for what they are.

I also have a new pair of ruby earrings out and I'm hoping to get a picture of those and the beads up on here very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment