Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vacation Time




First of all the new turquoise and diamond earrings I posted a picture of in my last post have sold already. It seems if you want my new stuff you have to jump on it quickly. So here is a picture of a new sapphire ring. Unfortunately (despite the fact that I didn't take the picture), the sapphire didn't read well in this shot. (Okay addendendum on 7/1---This is a new version of the picture---color reads a bit better but it's still prettier than this.) I can assure you that it looks a whole lot better in real life. So look at the design and imagine a really stunning, beautiful dark blue sapphire in it.


I am taking a muchly needed vacation for 10 days starting on July 6. Hopefully it will provide some refreshment for my creative spirit (I'm going to the Vineyard for part of it). I should come back with a lot of ideas for waves. Wait a minute, I already do waves in my jewelry. Oh well. I'll find some inspiration somewhere. This will be my final posting until I return.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel, hope you have a great vacation. I'm on vacation right now, but I found the time to post about the rings that I've gotten from you. Thank you for the wonderful repair.

    http://www.mommybytes.com/2010/06/one-of-kind-daniel-spirer-custom.html

    Several years ago, I also posted about how you had inadvertently provided the name for our daughter Dova (who you saw last couple time I was there):

    http://www.mommybytes.com/2008/10/how-we-named-dova.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I often joke about how many kids I'm "responsible" for (much to my wife's dismay), and I even occasionally joke about how firstborns named after me could get a big discount in the future, but it's neat to see that in a somewhat bizarre way I actually WAS responsible for a naming! Check out Angela's blog if you want to see more on this.

    ReplyDelete